Friday, August 31, 2007

Mystery Meat Tour

Mystery Meat Tour

I am officially grossed out. I have had an email sitting in my email box for quite a while from NewsTarget. I had not opened it. Well today I did and clicked on the link.

The link sent me to the NewsTarget website and was featuring what is really inside the popular brand named meats we buy. The caption warned that you should have an empty stomach. Whatever! Things like that do not bother me. I'm a veteran at things being much GROSS, especially what we eat. I have a passion for microscopes and microscopic critters that surround us. I have seen and heard about hotdogs and lunch meat a million times in the path of wellness. I do eat meat but have not eaten processed meats in the last 10 years. But there are times I still dream of cheese, crackers and salami like my childhood days; NOT anymore. I'll admit, by the end of these pictures, I was feeling slightly queasy.

If you have an interest for the perverse or really want to stop eating what is not healthy for you, click on this link and do NOT watch this if you have just eaten. Don't forget to read the captions under the pictures.